Turn Key Asset Management Programs
Immediate and Deferred Annuities
Values Based Investment Strategies
Once you have identified your goals and have a strategy that matches your unique needs, it is time to implement your plan, one that can be adjusted over time as your needs change.
One of the tools we use to help you manage your wealth is a Turn Key Asset Management Program (TAMP).
We will create a portfolio of investments designed specifically for your financial goals and risk tolerance.
Our Values Based Investment Strategy approach means the portfolio we design for you will adhere to your values.
Because Wise Wealth uses a managed portfolio approach to wealth management, we require a minimum of $50,000 to open an investment account, with fixed %-based fees on the total amount invested.* This initial investment entitles you to our Wise Wealth Management Total Solutions package of services, including:
- Identification of wealth management stage: accumulation, preservation, or distribution
- An investment policy statement to spell out ground rules for the client/investment manager relationship
- Asset allocation and portfolio recommendations
- Guaranteed **income strategies (insuring your lifetime income)
- Quarterly statements
- Email newsletters and ongoing electronic education
- Annual reviews
- Investment options such as stock baskets, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), separately managed accounts (SMAs), and TAMPs.
- Biblically Responsible Investment (BRI) options
- Insurance options such as traditional fixed annuities and fixed indexed annuities, life insurance, long term care, and disability insurance
*For investment accounts of less than $50,000, Wise Wealth can provide investment advice and portfolio recommendations for an hourly fee.
** Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC.